Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 242402
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Vice President, Interventional Radiology & Cardiology Business Management. The core purpose of this role is leadership of the business development, clinical support, and sales operations functions for our Interventional Radiology & Cardiology portfolios. This position is expected to drive our continuing growth in market share, customer satisfaction, and profitability in the USA, while collaborating on new go-to-market & business development strategies.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Vice President,
Interventional Radiology & Cardiology Business Management, you will be
- You will drive profitable growth of volume and sales revenue for Advanced Therapies Cardiology & Interventional portfolios. Collaborate with AT marketing to identify and execute on marketing / product positioning and sales operations programs. Oversee and direct business operations. Responsible for developing strategic plan and at the same time critical business action plans for installed base turnover, competitive conversions, funnel adequacy & forecast accuracy. Cultivates executive level relationships in customer base and actively connects the sales & business management teams for better enterprise partnerships. You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
- You will ensure business profitability meets or exceeds budget targets through collaboration with a national field sales organization and our global AT headquarters teams. Engage and drives AT mindshare in the generalist sales team and strives to be a high velocity & collaborative business line to do business with.
- You will drive IR & Cardiology market share gains through effective price/performance positioning of current products, identification of profitable unserved markets, complete understanding of competitive & government environmental factors and sales channel optimization.
- You will be responsible for identifying future trends, and developing strategic and tactical plans that grow Siemens Healthineers installed base, while impacting future technology development via our global business line organizations. Expected to drive cross-modality solution opportunities, marketing, and sales support.
- You will attract and retain the most talented individuals in the industry to strengthen the organization. Provide the leadership, training, and coaching to develop team & matrixed AT PSE’s & AVP’s and grow their careers. Assess technical/sales/professional developmental needs and coordinate technical and sales training requirements for the AT portfolio.
- You will assure that divisional teams follow and executs along the established NAM QT processes and guidelines, especially in regards to compliance, FDA regulations and GMP.
- You will manage multiple levels of managers, across one or more major functional areas, groups and/or operations.
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
- You should have strong analytical skills and understanding of strategic business goals.
- You should have a proven track record in driving, developing and mentoring high performance teams.
- You should have a strong work ethic and commitment. Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate with senior management in field sales organization & global headquarters
- 10+ years of Sales & Business Management Leadership experience in major Healthcare Med Tech organization strongly preferred.
- Deep executive relationships in Cardiology & Imaging customer base.
- Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of strategic planning, cross-functional business practices, and operating procedures for a major functional area.
- Previous sales and operations management experience.
- Prior experience managing P&L center preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.