Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242424
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Plymouth
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Associate Project Manager – Building Automation (HVAC) Controls
Are you looking for your next dynamic opportunity? Siemens, Smart Infrastructure Division is seeking an Associate Project Manager, looking to grow within a world class organization.
In this role, you will execute and complete projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes directing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. This position will report to the Operations Manager and will have responsibility for the profit/loss and schedule performance of the projects assigned.
We are seeking a driver who can:
• Define and track scope, goals, schedule, budgets, risks and deliverables
• Develop full-scale schedules and associated planning documents for projects.
• Delegate tasks, and effectively communicate and manage project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Where required, negotiate with other project managers for the shared scheduling of required personnel from within the company
• Identify and resolve issues/conflicts within the project team, as well as technical issues.
• Develop and deliver progress reports to internal/external stakeholders
• Assist with proposals. Generate change order requests. Upsell products and solutions.
• Proactively manage risks and opportunities, and devise contingency plans
• Coach, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Select and procure the services of Electrical Contractors and manage their installation of Automation Controls
• Establish and maintain customer relationships
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
We look for the following to be successful in this role:
• Associates degree in engineering or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of successful Project Management experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Scheduling skills using MS Project
• Strong leadership, technical, oral and written communication skills; must be able to demonstrate their presentation skills
• Travel required: 10%
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.