Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 242489
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Project Management Specialist II.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Project Management
Specialist II, you will be responsible for:
• Preparing and submitting forecasts for Business Development and Clinical Collaborations using HFM (performance controlling tool)
• Preparation monthly financial reports for Collaboration Board Meeting and Executive Review
• Invoice processing and business administration for collaborations
· Vendor set up in EZ-AP
· Contacting A/P to resolve payment issues i.e. payment delays
· Purchase order set up in SRM
· Processing invoices against purchase orders in EZ-AP
• Managing and monitoring collaboration finance
· Budget forecast meeting participation
· Forecasting of collaborations according to contracts
· Contacting collaboration owners to get forecast update
• Central administrative contact for MI collaborations
· Ad-hoc requests from Contract Archive (CA) administration
· Global and regional compliance process alignment with Siemens Corporate Technologies and University relations (CTO UNI) and Healthcare Policy and Clinical Affairs (HCPA), respectively.
· Maintain or delegate all CA entries and activities from start to close.
· Auditing UNICO and CA accuracy on a quarterly basis
• Facilitate all aspects of Collaboration Board and Executive Reviews Meetings.
· Compiling all proposals on I-drive
· Editing, formatting of proposals
· Setting up preparation meetings
· Communicating with proposal owners
· Review FMV with respective BA if not already done so.
General Administrative Responsibilities:
• Prepares complex reports, correspondence, and/or statistics.
• Maintains records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, or specialized software packages.
• Performs the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the organizational unit served.
• Supports Project Management, Engineer and Finance as it relates to Product Lifecycle Management, Research, Development, and Clinical Collaborations.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• 5+ years of previous experience
• SAP systems and SharePoint experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.