Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 242491
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Advanced Therapy Regional Clinical Practice Head LAM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Clinical Practice Head is responsible for managing the modality (AT) Clinical Education business and resources as well as driving the operational execution of the modality business practice to ensure highest levels of performance and support, best in class customer education delivery with focus on the region Latin America. This individual will positively impact the bottom-line results of the Clinical Education Practice through collaboration management and the implementation of process improvement initiatives. They will drive both customer education and education business management to highest levels of competency to increase customer satisfaction, differentiate Siemens, and generate business revenue.
High end clinical expertise and modality know-how. Ability to provide clinical consultancy services to customers and country organizations. Develop the clinical education services and to convert these abilities to a sucsessful clinical education Business.
- Performance Management and consulting of countries application education organizations
- Organizational planning and skill development
- Drive attainment of revenue, cost, and productivity goals
- Operational execution excellence
- Regulatory and compliance management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must process the modality clinical practice expertise to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Demonstrate Leadership Excellence: responsible for the coaching, development and success of the countries education and application business.
Competence and qualification management of the modality Clinical Education Specialists including recruiting, developing, planning and monitoring of continuous internal education.
- Professional skill gap assessment and management
- Clinical training plan development and management
- Drive continuous process efficiency improvements in order to maximize productivity while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens and Siemens Education Services resulting in increasing Net Promoter Score and achieving highest industry standards for education and training.
- Achieve target revenue and profitability goals for modality.
- Prepare and justify clinical education business recommendations, requests, reports, proposals and/or projections for resource requirements to deliver superior customer support.
- Analyze forecasted and installed base equipment to ensure ideal geographical placement for new Expertise and replacement of Clinical Education Specialists in the countries
- Own resolution of education related issues for respective business unit.
- Respond to customer complaints, monitor for potential trends, analyze for root cause when appropriate, and develop processes for sustained improvement.
- Analyze and monitor customer satisfaction/loyalty data to drive improvement.
- Effectively support and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Understand customer/industry needs and trends by closely aligning to them through conferences, customer visits, focus groups and peer collaboration to best predict and plan for new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement processes for improved customer satisfaction and increased productivity within operational area.
- Support Country and HQ Education Services Portfolio developmentand maintenance, including content development, lifecycle Management and go-to-market strategy
- Drive best practice sharing and implementation across the organization.
- Partner with Clinical Education Operations team and Country Application Managers to ensure optimized scheduling to maintain target productivity levels.
- Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role.
- Registered or licensed in the clinical modality of employment.
- 3 or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical area of employment
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Knowledge of the healthcare market, clinical developments and trends in the region
- Strong leadership skills in motivating virtual teams for high performance.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Detailed clinical product knowledge in modality specialty.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and Support in multicultural environment
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
Ability to travel