Business Unit: Offshore
Requisition Number: 242545
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. Our Boston, MA office is looking for a US Offshore Sales Coordinator to join our team!
Are you ready to join the dynamic offshore wind industry as a key sales contributor?
The US Offshore Sales Coordinator will provide sales coordination support throughout the entire Sales process.
- The Sales Coordinator provides assistance , coordination and document management throughout offer preparation, offer submission process and contract negotiation phase.
- The Sales Coordinator will ensure quality of offer submission and contract documents and adherence to SGRE processes and guidelines
- The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support for the US offshore sales team located in Boston, MA.
Responsible for coordination of sales processes in pre-sales, bid preparation and contract negotiation phases. Support sales team during trade shows, factory tours, and audit process. Provide administrative support to offshore team.
- Support US Hub Management and sales team in early phase customer interaction (factory tours, document control, room booking and work material availability, update of systems)
- Provide administrative support and document control during all sales phases
- Prepare, compile and organize bid materials
- Maintain task lists and keep track of deliverables
- Responsible for sales project sites on Workspace/SharePoint, including permissions and access control
- Coordinate access and update of customer portals/document databases
- Coordinate and facilitate offer submission, including proof reading
- Coordinate and document contract review process
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The Sales Coordinator position requires considerable attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and the ability to work closely with others in a team setting.
- Familiarity with SharePoint/Workspace systems & processes
- 3+ years of work experience
- Strong skills in database and document management
- Experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience using organizational skills and attention to details
- Good language & communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate MS Office (word, powerpoint, excel)
- BS/BA in Business, Administrative or other relevant degree
- 10% travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
International, multi-cultural work experience
Energy related professional work experience
Candidates pursing professional certifications in Salesforce, Sales, Marketing, MS Office would be valuable
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.