Business Unit: Low Voltage Products
Requisition Number: 242546
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
We are in search of an experienced candidate to develop and grow sales of residential products into the single-family construction market. This position will work within the Low Voltage Products business unit of the Smart Infrastructure Division located in Norcross, GA. Sufficient knowledge of the residential construction market, specifically with Builders of single-family homes, and an ability to work in a high paced environment will be keys to success for this role. This position will be accountable for setting short-term tactics and long-term strategy for this segment and designing and implementing go-to-market programs and activities to target the single-family market.
Candidate can live anywhere in the US as long as they are located near a major airport.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
You will be part of one of the fastest growing and profitable business unit in Siemens USA.
· Set business plans and drive activities to realize targets.
· Responsible for creating the go to market strategy for the single-family residential segment and executing on all the individual levers.
· Management report out on performance of the segment.
· Aid with Contractor / User / Builder conversions.
· Identify product/program promotion opportunities.
· Support Product Management in the PLM Process by providing adequate market intelligence for assigned segment.
· Creation of new, and refinement of existing, processes that support go to market strategies.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· More than 5 years combined experience in managing the purchasing and/or negotiating activities for a Builder of single-family homes or worked for an electrical manufacturer and negotiated contracts with national home builder, with sufficient knowledge of the supply of electrical distribution products.
· Experience collaborating and teaming across different organizations and teams.
· Excellent Project Management skills.
· Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft office products.
· Basic understanding of financial concepts.
· Ability to travel 20-30% of the time with some travel outside of the United States.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.