Business Unit: Enterprise Services
Requisition Number: 242578
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York, United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Then come and join our global team as Practice Lead (m/f/diverse). Transformation Consulting is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing organizations of Siemens Healthineers. While being part of the large firm’s network, we leverage our independency within Enterprise Services to deliver an independent, true strategic consulting to our customers needing strategic advice.
Your tasks and
- You will lead our national consulting practice in the United States to become part of one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. You will bring in your powerful network and acquisition capabilities to grow the practice according to our business targets over the next 5 and more years
- You will have the direct accountability and overall oversight responsibility for large projects of complex nature. Delivering every project at highest quality standard and on budget, you will lead your team effectively in solving problems. By choosing from a broad set of techniques and experience you will inspire innovative thinking in your team members to leverage the firm's knowledge and portfolio
- You will lead complex negotiations and contract agreements for consulting projects, inspiring customers to go beyond the initial project scope. As the success of our projects is highly dependent on the skills of your team, you will develop and coach the entire team by identifying skill gaps and tailoring necessary trainings. You are perceived as a trusted leader and you demonstrate your leadership skills by communicating strategic goals and securing and managing appropriate resources on a daily basis
- You will coach and mentor clients to help grow capabilities and effectiveness to achieve challenging goals. Making customer satisfaction your #1 priority you will be highly accepted by top-management in any customer and project environment. You are confident to initiate controversial discussion with top management on business priorities and you will achieve changes in thinking and behavior
- You will further enhance your skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. You will combine firm knowledge and experience from multiple customer backgrounds to provide optimal customer solutions
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are an undergraduate or hold a master’s degree with consistent outstanding academic record; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is preferred
- You have many years of experience from renowned consulting firms, including 5+ years in a leadership role within the business
- You have a powerful network within healthcare consulting in the United States
- You have a proven track record of running large complex programs with multiple implementations and/or solution deployments
- You have proven effective project management skills in a consulting environment
- You have experience in overseeing the work of multiple work stream leads or project/program managers and tracking their projects' key performance indicators
- You stand out due to excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- You are an entrepreneurial and results-driven achiever and have the ability to build advisor relationships with C-suite and Board member clients
- You have strong persuasive communication ability, both verbally and in writing. Furthermore, you are willing to travel
- When you join Siemens Healthineers as a Practice Lead, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role you will work on the best teams to help healthcare providers succeed globally in today’s dynamic environment. You will interact with multiple clients and work with a number of colleagues in various functional areas within Siemens.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.