Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 242585
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Rockford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Production Technician 3
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Production Tech, you will be responsible for:
- You will build detectors that will be installed in Siemens Medical Scanners.
- You will manufacture high quality products, while working in a team on the production floor.
- You will assemble and verify products are ready for next process.
- You will work closely with area supervisor and/or Manufacturing Technicians for semi-complex troubleshooting situations.
- You will perform all of the standard and some specialized and complex aspects within area of specialization
- Note that this is a first shift role 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Experience with electrical components and troubleshooting
- Experience working in a technical manufacturing environment
- Advanced skills: Mixing, bonding, soldering, testing, rework
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.