Business Unit: Supply Chain Management
Requisition Number: 242595
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Mishawaka
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Environmental Services Operator. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on routine and non-routine cleaning along with special projects as the need arises.
The selected candidate will perform a variety of routine functions in the following areas:
1. General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in customer ready condition.
2. Vacuum, sweep, mop, and wax floors.
3. Cleaning and stock restrooms.
4. Ensure doors are locked after hours.
5. Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
6. Perform minor repairs.
7. Notify supervisors or managers of needed major repairs.
8. Performing and documenting routine inspections.
9. Assist with manufacturing operations as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. High school diploma / GED required.
2. Work well when unsupervised.
3. Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 75 pounds as necessary.
4. Handle basic cleaning equipment and other janitorial work.
5. Basic math skills.
6. Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
7. Ability to manage your time efficiently.
8. Basic computer knowledge.