Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 242609
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) Financial Manager– DI SW Business – Charlotte, NC or Dallas, TX
Siemens Software business seeks a Mergers and Acquisition Investment Manager responsible to drive and facilitate Acquisition and divestment needs of a fast growing and market leading business.
Working together with Strategy and Portfolio Management, business segments and various departments’ responsibilities include developing business plans, performing valuation analysis target selection, coordinating business Due Diligence, acquisition and monitoring post acquisition performance.
Other major cities will be considered however the preference for the position location is Charlotte, NC or Plano, TX. Relocation assistance available.
To learn more and catch our excitement please about Siemens PLM...please watch the video below.
• Responsible for developing and owning business plans including standalone & synergies.
• Lead, coordinate and participate in business and finance due diligence
• Responsible for incorporating due diligence findings into final business plans
• Involve and Influence negotiation process to drive best Price outcomes
• Perform various ad-hoc analysis, develop valuation methodologies, improve processes
• Support post-closing periodical reporting requirement
• Monitor acquisition performance and realization of synergies
• Support/facilitate various requests from different work streams related to post acquisition activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Go getter with a can-do attitude, quick learner, willing to stretch and flexible to take on multiple assignments & time-zones; Willing to travel
• MBA and/or CPA or CFA or advanced finance degree
• Strong analytical & business partnering skills to evaluate results and decisions
• Strong understanding of Financial statements
• Ability to develop and foster good relationships/network
• Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executives
• 3+ years prior on the job experience in an Investment, M&A or related position in Investment Bank, PE, VC environment etc.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge in the Acquisition\Divestment valuation process including DCF valuation and expert Excel skills
• Good knowledge of MS, PowerPoint and other office tools
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Preferred experience in the software business
• Siemens Acquisition, divestment or integration experience
• Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization’s business process and utilize such knowledge to solve problems
• Typically 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Duties and Responsibilities as presented above
#LI-TH1 *LI- PLM