Business Unit: Service Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 242638
Primary Location: United States-New York-Olean
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
As a Technical Sales Support Coordinator you will be responsible for developing technical and commercial value based solutions for turbo upgrade opportunities. You will be directly supporting turbo upgrade order capture activities.
- Analyze mechanical hardware requirements. Develop job strategies and commercial solutions.
- Client facing skills
- Selects equipment and solutions for various applications that meets or exceeds client expectations, fully encompasses DR technology advantage and exceeds competitive offerings in the marketplace
- Prepares proposals that provide an accurate and complete scope of supply, cost analysis, commercial terms and content for assigned projects
- Provides professional and timely proposals with information that is in support of organizational goals and business unit objectives
- Participates and provides input to strategy and action plan to develop opportunities from inquiry to order capture
- Including technical presentations and negotiations in support of selling efforts
- Demonstrates effectiveness in communication and teamwork to accomplish organizational goals
- Prepare order entry documents and participate in order entry meetings
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Up to 2 years of knowledge in rotating machinery and/or energy industry processes
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Basic compressor knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.