Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242647
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-Omaha
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Performs HVAC control system checkout, startup, programming on building automation systems and components for installed jobs. Tests
and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system operation. Identifies additional chargeable opportunities
including time and material work, system upgrades and service contacts. Completes service repairs, replacements,
upgrades, adjustments and calibration on control systems and components following issued tasking, maintenance, and
troubleshooting and installation instructions.
• If improper operation is due to another system or component, discusses problem with customer and/or office and advises
of the best course of action. Works with other branch, company or external service providers or vendors to arrange
servicing and to resolve problem
• Participates in job site final walk and / or final completion for systems. Conducts training and development classes for
customers on site or at the branch. Delivers technical support, coaching and direction to end users and field labor when
• May coordinate electrical installation with electrical contractor at job site as required. May complete and submit written
service orders and reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity. Completes and submits timesheets and
other necessary information weekly.
• Building management experience preffered, or Associate's degree in electronics or other related
field or 1-3 yrs experience a plus. Skilled in programming, job start-up and checkout, and troubleshooting.
Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication and customer relation skills.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.