Business Unit: Cybersecurity
Requisition Number: 242649
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
May be located anywhere in the U.S. near a major airport.
A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security professionals are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization. Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and exchange with colleagues from all over the world. You may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As Cybersecurity Professional you act as Single Point of Contact (SPoC) towards IT Application Management for protecting critical data and IT assets.
- You drive assessment of security vulnerabilities, mitigation of findings and implementation of security controls.
- You execute corporate risk management processes and report towards senior management.
- You handle security incidents and raise awareness on security threats
- You advise IT Application Management on secure design of system architectures, interfaces and solutions.
- You are in contact with other Cybersecurity units, Service Providers and build up your network within IT Application Management.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have 5+ years experience in Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- You have 2+ years experience with hardening of networks, operating systems, databases, applications and related technologies (such as Cloud).
- You are familiar with Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO27001).
- You offer strong analytical skills to identify, asses and mitigate security vulnerabilities in a structured manner.
- You are experienced in large, global corporations and collaborate safely within virtual teams.
- Preferably, you are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or similar.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing). German language skills would be a plus.