Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 242680
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Maryland Heights
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens Digital Software is looking for a bright ambitious Pricing Analyst to join the Marketing and Strategy group. In this job you would be a key player of the Pricing and Offering team working closely with members of the Sales, Product Management, and Finance organizations to provide insight and analysis on pricing strategy, pricing policy and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
• Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and execution of pricing policy activities.
• Provide insight into pricing trends by developing dashboards and charts in Vendavo
• Reporting to the Senior Director of Pricing in the Strategy and Marketing
• Manage Pricing analytics activities
• Identify KPI's to drive improvements on software offering and adherence to discount policies
• Creating dashboards and reports for entire organization
• Perform impact studies on pricing proposals.
• Makes recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
• Strong analytical skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
• 2-5 years of experience in a highly quantitative role
• Effectively conveys and shares information and ideas with others. Listens carefully and understands various viewpoints.
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines and high-profile deliverables with minimal direct supervision
• Minimal travel required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience working with SAP, Vendavo or similar planning software preferred
• The capacity to work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
• Understand Software Business Models, compliance, legal restrictions, and must have a working knowledge of our products and their uses