Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 242691
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Capital PreSales Solutions Consultant III
This is a Presales Solution Consultant role primarily supporting the Aerospace & Defense, Federal and Marine (ADFM) vertical sales organization.
Alignment of Siemens Integrated Electrical Systems tools to address customer business challenges. Demonstration of the Capital tool suite to deliver against customer and industry defined technical requirements.
- Participation in customer benchmark activities, proof of concepts, workflow development and customer enablement.
- This position provides opportunities for a significant amount of customer engagement in support of strategic Siemens Digital Software sales pursuits.
- The role requires the ability to nurture trusted advisor and credible consultant relationship with customers.
- You will be working in the Portfolio Development organization reporting to a Pre-Sales Manager in the Capital Center of Excellence. This is a centralized team which supports all Capital pre-sales activities across all verticals
- Develop a strong knowledge of the Capital tool suite including integrations with NX, System Modeling Workbench and Teamcenter.
- Support account managers, portfolio developers and TAMs during sales campaigns.
- Look for opportunities to grow the business in existing accounts.
- Setup and coordinate regular client technical review boards.
- Support the response to client requests for technical information around software process best practice and efficacy, coordinate the resources to respond.
- Communicate unique use cases to the product development teams and advocate for your customer on software solutions.
- Document and share results of client meetings.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have 5 years of technical experience in wiring design and manufacture using the Capital/Vesys tool suite
- Must be open to an average of 50% travel, almost exclusively in North America
- Working understanding of the Windows operating system and desktop business applications
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited University or equivalent work experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and task driven, the ability to prioritize workload
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, displaying a friendly and outgoing manner
- Willingness to see yourself connected to the customer’s success
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.