Business Unit: Distribution Systems
Requisition Number: 242705
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 90%
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/energy-management.htm
We are building the energy grid for the future. Can you help us make it a reality? If you're a passionate, hands-on, service tech, we have a place for you.
- The scope will include activities that can be both mechanical and electrical in nature. Technical Resources are available to assist with needed implementation as required.
- You will provide a detailed, professional written field service report within 48 hours of each event.
- We utilize an Online Tool for proper time keeping, communication for each customer case as well as loading of reports and other pertinent information. This tool is called Salesforce.com and you'll be given training to ensure your familiarity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Up to 100% travel (May require some International Travel as well)
- Professional communication skills - both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computing skills (Office, drawing interpretation, web based program use, etc.)
- A dedicated Team Player attitude and Self-motivated personality
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Flexibility to respond to Emergency Service Requests as needed
- Knowledge of Industry Safety Practices
- Industry experience working on Medium Voltage power equipment