Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242714
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Primarily responsible for managing Fire Alarm & Security projects. Manages large, complex jobs covering multiple projects (system project migrations, system integration between multiple systems) from pre-booking to customer acceptance. Supervises, directs and motivates the project team during planning, estimating, design, installation, startup, commissioning, turnover
and warranty of assigned projects. Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion.
- Participates in pre-bid reviews, pre-job walks, scoping and sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of the sales estimate and job layout. Analyzes available documentation, plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements. Follows up with appropriate management to assure understanding and satisfaction of job scope.
- Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity assuring effective execution by the Project Team. Provides management as necessary to monitor progress to assure compliance with the pre-determined execution plan.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of engineering re-estimate reports. Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting to manage and contain costs. Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting tools and works with other team members to monitor, manage and control costs. Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtains bids and selects reliable subcontractors to provide wiring, device installation, special construction or other services.
- Participates in job site final walk-thru and manages the completion of all close-out documentation such as record drawings and system operating instructions; transfers or excess materials; billings, collections and payments; and all project records.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A.S. degree in Electronics or related field, or equivalent experience in the installation and maintenance of Fire Alarm systems, card access systems or CCTV
- 2+ years project management preferred
- Strong communication/customer service skills
- Skilled in PC applications regarding word processing/spreadsheet use
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- WA Limited Energy License
- Prior experience in installation and maintenance of Complex Security/CCTV Systems
- Prior SAP financial platform experience