Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 242832
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Wilsonville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
This role reports to the Americas Credit & Collections Manager, and performs activities related to Business to Business cash collections, trade accounts receivables reconciliation, and customer credit reviews. The main objective of the role is to mitigate risk to bad debt expense and past dues.
• Timely cash collections on billed invoices, meeting team Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) targets
• Account reconciliation, ensuring debits and credits are applied and/or aligned appropriately
• Customer and deal level credit control and evaluation, partnering with Sales and Finance to provide business model options dependent on customer credit worthiness
• Financial statement analysis in support of credit determination and management judgment
• Successful partnership with Sales in support of strong customer relationships
• Specific account bad debt identification/analysis
• Documenting/logging daily collection activities (customer contacts, payment dates, disputes)
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to resolve customer disputes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BA, BS degree in Finance, Accounting (or similar)
• 5+ years of Business to Business (preferably high tech) Credit & Collections experience
• Ability to make sound judgments based on data (credit ratings, financials) analysis
• Ability to independently determine next steps in the cash collections process
• SAP experience preferable
• Business Objects experience preferable
• Strong communication skills required
• Microsoft Office skills are essential – Excel, Word etc.
• Attention to detail, professional approach and willingness to take ownership to attain project goals
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Business Objects experience is preferable
• SAP experience is preferable