Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 242842
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Wilsonville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
As a Customer and Order Management team member you will be responsible for protecting Siemens business, cash flow and revenue through order-to-cash policy and process analysis and verification. In addition you will be validating deals against booking policy, revenue recognition policy, export compliance policy, tax, credit and collections policy, etc. Deals vary in size and complexity and cross multiple sales channels and business models. You will be responsible for managing the customer install base, authorization code creation and delivery in accordance with customer’s contractual rights and Mentor Graphics (MGC) Policies. You are expected to function well in a team setting and are able to work globally and think globally.
• Responsible for the management of orders and authorization codes in accordance with MGC order-to-cash policies, using independent judgment while making effective business assessments.
• Perform complex deal and contractual analysis. Ensure accurate billing and revenue recognition methodology.
• and file management.
• Ensure timely and effective communications to all partners and defined service levels adhered to.
• Provide support to partners by fielding queries and providing process and policy guidance.
• Deliver a high standard of service and maintaining a professional and positive approach.
• Display effective team membership skills in supporting the team and meeting objectives.
• Provide Training and education to internal and external partners on MGC business practices as required.
• Provide effective analysis of relevant business data as required.
• Support the business in all aspects of internal and external audit compliance. Gain and utilize applicable product and marketing knowledge. Perform business and transactional reporting and demonstrate the ability to research, reconcile and communicate business data.
• The role requires a self-starter, a service-focused individual who can multi-task, who can operate in a global forum, who has an awareness of cultural differences that exist and who is able to problem-solve in a collaborative and mutually-supportive manner.
• BS/BA Business degree (or equivalent experience) + 2 years’ experience required.
• Experience in public software companies is preferred.
• Proven strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
• Demonstrated high level of proficiency in the Microsoft suite of productivity applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio with familiarity with enterprise financial and ERP systems (preferably SAP).
• Ability to quickly calculate and accurately manipulate and create spreadsheets. Understanding of data for reconciliation reporting. Ability to build pivot tables & charts to aid in the analysis of data.
• Process focused and has a good understanding of the whole Sourcing-to-Pay process and hast the ability to interact successfully with the key players/partners in this process.
• Excellent team player.
• Ability to research, reconcile and communicate business data.
• Proven Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to successfully communicate through use of presentations, meeting facilitation, WebEx, phone and email correspondence.
• Displays adaptability and flexibility in changing business environments and roles.
• Ability to support flexible working hours.