Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 242851
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Finance Sales Manager (Central Zone)
We are seeking an energized Finance Sales Manager with Healthcare Finance experience to join the Siemens Financial Services group. This role, is a field sales position focused on driving sales growth, acquiring new Customers and increasing Customer satisfaction for Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance.
You will report to the Head of Healthcare Sales. If you have 8 or more years of finance related experience in this function and are looking to take the next step in your career, join us!
This position can be located anywhere in the Central Zone.
• Achieve business objectives and develop sales strategies for assigned territory
• Drive financing growth and maintain ROE target in respective territory
• Develop and nurture C-suite relationships
• Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in the customer organization
• Accountable for forecast accuracy
• Accountable for Funnel management
• Manage Strategic Relationships with Hospital and Non-Hospital Financing Decision Makers
• CFO interactions (new prospects), build and foster new relationships with Hospital CFO’s
• Manage Strategic Relationships with Siemens Healthineers
• Drive proactively funnel and forecast discussions with Siemens Healthineers
• Plan sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region
• Provide information for forecasts and planning
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 8 years leasing/finance experience
• Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
• Ability to provide solutions and address Customer needs
• Ability to structure standard and complex product financial offerings
• Demonstrated understanding of risk versus return
• Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events and conferences
• Functional knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Strong relationship management, selling, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• History of direct contact with Healthcare executives
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Healthcare finance experience is strongly preferred
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.