Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 242887
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
The Principal, ES Solution Architect will provide thought leadership and hands-on engagement by leveraging the ES portfolio to create compelling value-based solutions which skillfully advance our customers operating performance. This role will require the individual to use their industry knowledge and technical acumen to architect innovative custom solutions that will include a combination of Siemens and 3rd Party Products and Services. Architecting these solutions will require the individual to work collaboratively with Siemens colleagues and Customer personnel. The role will reside in the ES Solution Center, a centralized function, and is expected to contribute to significant incremental business growth for the Company
· Deliver superior service and responsiveness associated with customers and their associated opportunities.
· Ensure significant incremental sales & revenue growth from services.
· Create/architect solutions that elevate Siemens position in the market, provide competitive advantage, and tangibly advance customer objectives in areas adjacent to Siemens products through a compelling value proposition
· Own RFP response and proposal content (w/ associated solution strategy) for key opportunities
· Provide relevant point of view on customer/industry requirements while demonstrating industry and technical acumen – commensurate with the interests of the Customer C-levels
· Demonstrate C-Level presentation skills with compelling content, messaging, and style
· Demonstrate ability to thrive in matrix management environment and to lead collaboration efforts as solutions will horizontally extend across Siemens business units, people, process, & technology
· Be on the leading-edge of the issues and challenges facing customers (e.g., Reimbursement, Consumerism, & Regulatory).
· Actively contribute to moving Services from reacting to market & customer events to proactively targeting, engaging, advancing, and advising customers
The Solution Architect role is responsible for business development through creating/architecting and presenting compelling solution-based value propositions aimed at Customer objectives. This role requires a blend sales, creativity, technical acumen, industry knowledge, and consulting skills and competencies.
· Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry including current trends, challenges and regulatory activity which may affect Siemens customers
· Management Consulting experience with large IDNs
· Substantial experience engaging with C-Suite of large IDNs and AMCs
· Experience operating at the highest levels within Customer and Siemens to bring significant strategic value to their overall direction
· 10+ years of Healthcare Operations experience
· Extensive Performance Improvement and Process Reengineering experience
· Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees in relevant fields required
· Evidence of ongoing industry knowledge development (e.g., professional certifications)