Business Unit: Distribution Systems
Requisition Number: 242948
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Industry, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to lead our proposal and technical inquiries related to after-warranty parts and solutions for energy transmission and distribution equipment. This position reports into the Siemens SI DS, Electrical Services business. The candidate will support and work with requests and projects related to medium voltage equipment and parts, low voltage equipment and parts, and assist on more detailed requests and quotes as needed.
Daily job functions would include the following:
- Interfacing with customers to gather appropriate details
- Triaging requests based on priority
- Assignment to appropriate engineer best suited for the solution
- Quoting projects as needed
- Various reporting needs related to the job function
- Financial Analysis
- Process Improvement
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in a technical or similar role
- Microsoft Office applications
- Travel less than 20%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.