Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242980
Primary Location: United States-Maryland-Baltimore
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an experienced sales executive to lead business development and sales activities for our IoT Business division. This individual will develop and deliver smart building sales solutions and services targeting existing Siemens customers in addition to growing the customer base. This exciting new role leverages the Enlighted Building IoT platform to lay the foundation of a smart building. In addition to the Enlighted solution, added IoT software applications will be sold to the building owner as a value-added service (SaaS). Collaboration with Siemens branch colleagues will allow additional solutions and services to be added to the overall smart building solution. This IoT Solutions Sales Executive will be based out of our North America Branch locations and report to the Branch Manager and IoT National Sales Manager
• Collaborate with Siemens branch account executives to develop Smart Building opportunities within the existing Siemens customer base
• Educate and promote the Enlighted IoT platform within the
commercial construction market that includes, Architects, Engineers, General
Contractors, Developers, Property Managers and Building Owners
• Identify, reach, and engage key decision makers and influencers through social media, networking, personal connections, client references, and industry events
• Develop a healthy sales pipeline by converting warm leads into well-qualified opportunities
• Supports local sales management with strategic planning and forecasting. Research, develop and maintain competitive information resources.
• Minimum 5 years of combined inside and outside sales experience, selling SaaS, enterprise software, real estate technology or building controls technology to senior executives and technical buyers at Fortune 500 companies
• Bachelor’s degree necessary, extra points for an MBA, or equivalent experience
Confident and comfortable in a variety of roles, ranging from
“social seller” to “consultative sales professional” to “challenger,” and use
your emotional intelligence to employ the most effective role
• You have experience driving toward sales targets and meeting key performance indicators
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.