Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 243012
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Livonia
Other Locations: United States-Missouri-St. Louis, United States-Texas-Austin, United States-Georgia-Alpharetta, United States-Texas-Plano, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Channel Sales Analyst I - USA- Siemens Office location
Siemens is seeking a Channel Sales Analyst to contribute to global and zone-based teams working with both internal and partner resources. This role is a key member of the Global Solution Provider team and will be primarily responsible for providing analytical support and driving partner focused projects to improve partner operations, ease of doing business, and productivity improvements. The role will report into the Director, Global Solution Provider Operations.
Overall responsibility for providing in-depth and advanced analytical support, driving partner focused projects to improve partner operations, ease of doing business, and productivity improvements. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analytical support as part of program tracking, business reviews, opportunity analysis and other functions, as needed. Develop and manage global partner reporting and dashboard processes for data driven decisions.
- Using knowledge of the company’s systems, extracts data, identifies key insights and provides recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Conduct analyses and scrub data to provide reliable information for periodic and ad-hoc reporting.
- Drives improvements and productivity enhancements to both customer relationship management (CRM) and partner relationship management software (PRM).
- Provides support for complex system-related issues and requirements
- Partnering with global and zone-based teams to identify and drive productivity enhancements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science required
- 3 – 5+ recent years in an Analytics-focused role in the area of sales, sales finance/operations, or channel partner related role
- Strong Excel/Access skills, pivot tables, formulas, etc. Tableau highly desired
- CRM experience. Salesforce (SFDC) preferred and Salesforce Administrator status highly desired
- Relevant experience with business analysis, data warehousing and business intelligence tools. Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate databases and working knowledge of relational databases
- Customer mindset and business partner facing skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills as interfacing with multiple functions across the company is critical to the candidate’s success
- Strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from various sources and incorporate into projects requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding time management skills
- Process improvement skills
- Minimal travel
**NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Preferred knowledge/skills, education, and experiences but NOT required to be considered for this position:
- Salesforce Business Analyst: 3 years, Community Cloud: 1 year
Location: Plano, TX, Milford OH, or Detroit MI preferred. However open to other Siemens office locations for the right candidate