Business Unit: Distribution Systems
Requisition Number: 243018
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
The Utility Business Development Strategic Program & Analytics Manager will be responsible for managing the business unit’s strategic Utility channel sales engagement programs and lead the ongoing data collection and reporting integral to effectively deploying our regional business development resources. The SPAM will work with business development leadership, our regional business development managers, and our product specialists in optimizing our pipeline management and our CRM applications in assisting the business development team with data required to effectively engage our customers, leverage the entire Siemens distribution portfolio, and monitor progress in collaborating with our field-based resources. Through the collaboration with the six (6) Power System Sales regional account managers, annual collection and review of account plans, and analyzing the account level data, the SPAM will be relied on to provide direction and guidance to the entire business development team.
The SPAM will work closely with sales leadership and our regional sales teams and serve as the primary contact for support and ongoing measurement of our sales channel programs and account plans. In addition to our 3rd party stake-holders, the SPAM will collaborate regularly with business excellence and marketing in developing new tools, managing our national marketing programs, and other needs as they arise.
- Manage & drive strategic business unit driven sales channel programs
- Manage on-going collection, analyses, & annual refreshing of account plans housed in SF.COM
- Serve as primary contact for sales teams and sales leadership regarding Investor Owned Utility and Public Power, & Electric Membership Cooperative Programs.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, and business development dashboards
- Communicate results and business impacts of initiatives to Distribution Systems & Power Systems Sales Staff
- Formulate and manage business development sales tools
- Collaborate with marketing in managing marketing & training activities in each of the 5 business development regions.
- Collaborate with marketing in managing demonstration trailer and equipment program
- Collaborate with the Directors of Business Development in formulating our strategic plan, optimizing BDM resources, and quantifying our effectiveness.
- Strong background and extensive experience with Salesforce.com.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, enabling report writing, pivot tables, & macro building.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative, and analytics abilities
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with Engineering background and/or related industry experience a plus