Business Unit: Mobility
Requisition Number: 243038
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Mobility Division provides efficient and integrated transportation of people and goods by rail and road – all products, solutions and services regarding mobility are handled by the Mobility Division.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/mobility.htm
- Locates and transfers parts shortages within the plant that may be required for completion of assemblies.
- Verifies and maintains associated stock records, logs shortage reports, and other documentation.
- May use computer applications and computers to maintain accurate material flow transactions.
- Unloads, receives, verifies and counts material delivered to the stockroom. Kits production work orders for release to the production floor.
- Packs and ships material back to company vendors for repair or replacement.
- Performs cycle counting of all material in the stockroom.
- Utilizes small hand tools and may operate material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet handlers, hand trucks, and the like.
- Deliver kits to production and reconcile all kiting errors.
- Delivers rejected material to MRB.
- Able to maintain FIFO procedures for time sensitive material.
- Perform stock purges on an as needed basis.