Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243042
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Plymouth
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
- Works with project managers and engineering team to review jobs specifications and design needs
- Provides on-site support for the scheduling of contractors to coordinate start-up services as needed. Construction trades would generally include various mechanical, electrical, IT and equipment suppliers.
- Participates in the layout and coordination of network drops, IP addresses and monitoring tools with customer's IT Department personnel.
- Participates in final inspection and testing, assures customer acceptance, and conducts training for end user customers on system operations.
- Provides Plans & Control System Documents to application engineering for as-built drawings using the latest digital technology.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience with Building Automation Systems. Experience could be as a Building Automation Technician, installer/electrician of BAS systems or BAS Owner/Operator.
- Associates/Technical Degree or experience desired (High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is a minimum requirement).
- Must have knowledge in HVAC mechanical and/or Electrical systems or ability to learn systems
- 10% travel required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.