Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 243098
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Production Worker 2 – 2nd shift.
Specific work function requirements are:
- Assemble and disassemble semi-finished and finished tableting & blending production equipment.
- Utilize semi and fully automated equipment control systems to gather and record manufacturing data.
- Resolve complex and semi complex manufacturing problems as part of ensuring the production of high quality products.
- Have functional capability and skill in various manufacturing processes.
- Functional capability to work in a team environment, demonstrating the necessary flexibility to meet business objectives.
must be flexible to work extended hours if necessary based on a first
shift production schedule.
Performs a wide variety of routine manufacturing functions in one or more of the following areas:
1. Electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
2. The set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
3. Manufacturing equipment operation. Weigh, measure and check raw materials to ensure that batches manufactured contain proper ingredients in proper quantities.
4. Performs incoming, raw material and final mfg inspection and/or audits of quality control programs.
5. Set up, mix, receive, store, deliver and dispense production chemicals. Assists with routine repair and retest products.
6. May assist with rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
7. Performs in-process tests (such as hardness, weight, variation, pH and moisture content) to ensure that batches meet specifications. Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Performs semi-complex work within area of specialization. Interprets documented rules, past practices, or instruction on a semi-independent level. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification
may be required.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of a specialty area.
- Typically, 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Qualified Applicant could have past history working in lean manufacturing environments.
- Demonstrating mechanical and, computer competency.
- Knowledge of Fluid Bed Granulation technology and table press operations