Business Unit: Cybersecurity
Requisition Number: 243118
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
The work will be fast-paced, and you will have a pivotal role in protecting the most critical elements of the business, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and driving operational excellence in accordance with the Cybersecurity strategy.
You will report directly to the Chief Cybersecurity Officer of Siemens Financial Services.
Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and exchange with colleagues from all over the world.
- You identify Information Security goals, objectives and needs of the business environment to ensure a holistic protection of the most critical assets of the business.
- You accompany application and service managers in the implementation of derived protection measures.
- You detect deviations from protection requirements and support the identification and implementation of compensating measures.
- You advise business and IT colleagues on Information Security topics such as the secure design of processes and system architectures and increase their awareness on security threats.
- You drive the assessment of security vulnerabilities, mitigation of findings and implementation of security controls for financial services applications and the underlying IT infrastructure. (vulnerability management)
- You contribute to Risk Management processes to give senior management a clear picture of relevant Cybersecurity risks.
- You handle security incidents in close cooperation with the Siemens Cyber Defense Center and CERT
- You are in contact with other Cybersecurity units, service providers and build up your network in the Siemens
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- You have at least a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- You already gained 8+ years of experience in similar roles.
- You have solid knowledge about current threats to IT applications/services and infrastructures and are familiar with state of the art protection measures
- You have already applied Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001) and have experience with Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- You offer strong analytical skills to identify, asses and mitigate security vulnerabilities in a structured manner.
- Able to work autonomously and drive towards specific value-based outcomes
- Some regional/international travel
- Experience working with various stakeholders, e.g. communication of technical topics to C-suite audiences – ability to communicate to non-technical audience
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM to prove your topic matter expertise
- Experience in regulated environments, ideally in the financial services sector
- Experience in the implementation of pragmatic protection measures in Cloud and SaaS environments
- Agile methods already applied in practice
- Proficiency in additional languages such as Spanish or German
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.