Business Unit: Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics
Requisition Number: 243130
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics is seeking individuals with entry level mechanical and electrical skills in support of the team located at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston (IAH). This position requires experience and knowledge in the responsibilities as outlined.
Provide accurate and timely written reports of safety, and operational and maintenance issues.
Interpret data and suggest maintenance schedule/activity adjustments to the Manager.
Ensure all Preventative and Predictive Maintenance practices and procedures are followed.
Performing Emergency repairs.
General cleanup of work areas.
Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to:
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
• Electro-Electronics skills preferred
• Excellent Customer Relationship skills.
• Maintenance work flow training (scheduling, PM tasking, work order creation, etc…)
Adhering to safety regulations and safe work practices.
• Basic skills involving organization, management, communication, computer, math, and reading schematics.
• Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
• The ability to work varying 24 x 7 shifts and Holiday as determined by management.
• Experience: Up to two years of relevant experience
• Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent experience
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.