Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 243137
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Data Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The Data Analyst gathers information from various sources. Interprets data to identify patterns and trends then offer ways to use that data to improve business or make business decisions
· The analyst will work in the Quality Management Team to support the procurement and engineering functions on site.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Ensure data integrity by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
· Work with teams and management to establish and prioritize business and information needs
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, computer science, finance, engineer or related technical field
- Math and Analytical Skills: work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- 5+ years of experience in projects involving cross-functional teams
- 5+ Years within a regulated industry
- 2+ years of experience in data mining using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: .