Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243158
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Bridgeville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Are you ready to explore the challenges of building automated controls?
- Designing complete HVAC building automated controls from the ground up
- Entry Level position responsible for system design, database creation, submittal preparation, material ordering, engineering re-estimates, as-built drawings, and owners maintenance manuals.
- Position requires reading all project specifications and documentation, developing and submitting the required control submittal.
- Development of Valve, Damper, Air Flow and or Water flow meter Submittals.
- Engineering re-estimates for cost control.
- Ability to interact with customers and field personnel to provide a complete operable system.
- Material ordering and tracking.
- Database development.
- Ability to clearly illustrate design.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education - B.S. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Field experience a plus.
- AutoCAD Experience.
- Ability to read/understand blue prints.
- Micorsoft Word/Excel General Knowledge
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associated degree will be considered with field experience.
- 3-5 Years field experience preferred.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.