Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 243172
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Other Locations: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare?
Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and
dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order
to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Vice President, Marketing, Laboratory Diagnostics. .
- Lead the downstream strategic clinical segment marketing and marketing communications teams.
- Drive the establishment, execution of and reporting against Go-To-Market strategies across the entire portfolio for the country
- Lead demand generation strategy, execution and performance tracking
- Lead new product definition and business planning in conjunction with the global Business Unit
- Lead definition and completion of the most complex projects
- Lead development of business plans, and of product positioning in the marketplace
- Lead product and campaign performance reporting in the region
- Design structured product marketing plans from broad concepts and business strategies
- Lead market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Manage the relationship and interaction with market analysts
- Transformation of the Laboratory Diagnostics division from a laboratory testing business to a laboratory solutions business.
- Cultural alignment and creation of a unified marketing team, breaking down barriers among legacy acquired businesses
Your qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years marketing experience in healthcare business
- Highly developed commercial sensibility; with proven ability to drive top line growth
- Excellent knowledge of the medical device market and changes in the healthcare environment; understanding of the lab diagnostics market is preferred
- Successful execution of effective go-to-market strategies, product portfolio development and management, new product launches, and market expansion initiatives
- BS/BA in relevant discipline required; advanced degree preferred.
- Strategic Thinking: In a mature market and highly competitive environment, you will work to transform the value proposition.
- Leading People: You will contribute in an environment that values the ability of its leaders to develop talent and build effective teams.
- Collaborating and Influencing: You will navigate a matrix organization structure, where effective collaboration and leading through influence are essential.
- Commercial Orientation: You will meet profitability or revenue goals, overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies. You will take specific steps to increase revenue, focusing on growth in known areas of revenue generation. You will also Use commercial metrics as the key performance indicators for the team.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.