Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 243174
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
PETNET Solutions, a Siemens company, is the premier PET radiopharmaceutical provider with a large portfolio of products including ground breaking tracers for both commercial as well as research customers. PETNET is positioned to be the Contract Manufacturer of choice and to continue to deliver innovative products as they are approved; in addition to the core business of fueling the PET market
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Marketing Specialist for PETNET Solutions
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next chapter of their
career. As a PETNET Marketing
Specialist, you will be responsible
- Creating and executing the marketing strategy for PETNET Solution to assure growth in both Revenue and market share. You will work in a dynamic team environment with Sales, operations and executive leadership to enhance PETNET’s brand and leadership position.
- As PETNET is a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), you will engage with contracting companies to support their brand and product positioning while being a resource for our partners. You will be targeted to assure the mutual success of the contracted product in the market as well as PETNET’s interests.
- Engage with professional societies for the advancement of Molecular Imaging, specifically PET, allowing you to build your individual network while you work to advance PET in the healthcare market.
- The Marketing Specialist will also plan PETNET’s activities at trade shows to position PETNET as the only solution to provide radiopharmaceuticals to both the US as well as specific international markets including PETNET as a CMO.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Ability to be creative and develop ideas both individually and as a team into an impactful marketing product focused to delivering financial performance
- If you understand the pharmaceutical market and working in a highly regulated environment
- You must have superior PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) as well as knowledge of graphics
- Successful candidate will have the ability to motivate others to complete required support tasks
- You have presentation skills within the customer environment
- Strong communication skills are required
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 8 years in pharmaceutical Marketing or Sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 5 - 10 % of your time
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.