Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 243177
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Cardiology Thought Leader Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Cardiology Thought Leader Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Customer Relationship Management: Maintain and build close relationships with important accounts and key opinion leaders with involvement of both local and global Business Line leadership. Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications for Siemens Cardiology Business Line. Drive Cardiology Advisory Boards and Cross Modality Advisory Boards, to ensure current and future applications are captured and driven through our strategic plan. Explore opportunities to pilot initiatives within key IDNs and/or key cardiology customers that will enhance Siemens value proposition and solutions portfolio. Develop Regional Centers of Excellence for training that can deliver a complete Siemens Technology solution.
- Education and Marketing: Collaborate with the Advanced Therapies and Ultrasound Marketing Teams to develop material geared toward proving the ‘value’ of Siemens cardiovascular solutions, to include case studies, white papers, outcomes/value studies and presentation material. Drive creation of Account Executive and Product Specialist education series for Siemens solutions in cardiology. Work with industry partners and Siemens clinical education team to establish a robust training program for physicians and technologists. Identify and help to develop strong customer reference sites for Siemens cardiology solutions. Work with marketing to develop an imaging for outcomes campaign.
- Tradeshow and Partner Development: Drive our podium presence and tradeshow strategy at key cardiovascular meetings, to increase our awareness in Cardiology. Identify current and future trends in EP, Structural Heart, Complex PCI, Peripheral Vascular, Pediatric and Interventional Cardiology that help us better present our solutions, and continue to grow a competitive portfolio of solutions. Help to guide and grow our industry partner relationships, to provide more relevant solutions that help Siemens and our partner realize stronger commercial growth while positively impacting our customers.
This position may suit you
best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop
your career with Healthineers
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills.
- Requires deep knowledge of US cardiovascular market, trends, and clinical/technical needs. Existing relationships with cardiology key opinion leaders is required.
- Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results.
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
- Ability to drive a strategic plan, having an impact to implement necessary changes with internal and external partners involved.
- 5 years of Cardiology experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 10+years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
- Prior management experience is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Required travel: 50-75%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.