Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243180
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Garfield Heights
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania-Bridgeville, United States-Ohio-Worthington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
Infrastructure is currently searching for an experienced Sales Account
Executive to sell performance based energy solutions (Energy Savings
Performance Contracts – ESPC) to new and existing customers throughout Ohio and
Western PA. Ideally, this position will be located in Cleveland, OH, but we
would consider Columbus, OH or Pittsburgh, PA as alternate locations for the
right candidate. This role will focus on
customers in all vertical markets, mostly the MUSH (Municipalities,
Universities, Schools, Hospitals) vertical markets.
• Under general supervision, sells energy management products, services and business solutions that enable the customer to reduce energy and other operations expenditures.
• Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate.
• Effectively completes utility data analysis, building surveys and needs assessment, financial justification and related proposals and presentations.
• Obtains letters of intent and arranges financing.
• Creates specs and estimates.
• Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
• Ensures a smooth sales-to-operations turnover and monitors progress.
• Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
• Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
• Participates in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
• Keeps current on market business and product trends.
• Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Develops and deploys account strategies.
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in engineering or a related technical field preferred, however candidates with at least a High school diploma or GED, along with directly related experience will also be considered.
• Five to seven years of experience with proven sales and national account management
Contracting Sales experience
• Experience selling in the C-Suite
• Requires a medium level of related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of related engineering, contractual, and financial concepts. Size of sales assignment will vary based on opportunity in assigned accounts and territory.
• Customer relationships at this level are primarily C-level and solution-oriented -- candidates who will be successful in this role must have proven experience executing strategic solution-oriented sales to top executives.
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
• Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.