Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 243246
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Financial Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
· Preparation of Flanders SCM financial reporting results and forecast submissions - P&L (including spending, and variance analysis), productivity, inventory, CAPEX, headcount, scrap and volume analysis.
· Preparation, analysis and reporting of annual budget submissions for Flanders SCM with significant focus on Value of Production / Standard Product Costs and Net Manufacturing Contribution.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Discussion of financial and operational KPIs with key functional leaders in Flanders, with a particular focus on Labor & Overhead.
· Interaction with finance and non-finance stakeholders in Flanders, close working relationship with SCM Performance Controlling team and support to high level management in LD.
· Financial analysis and research of complex SCM issues in order to provide top management with easy to interpret financial data and business advice.
· Identify, develop and drive process efficiencies that improve accuracy, quality and timeliness of the Flanders Finance deliverables.
· Foster an environment of continuous improvement with emphasis on process re-engineering and automation of existing procedures.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
- 3+ years of successful experience in finance or related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Advanced computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience with financial reporting software.
· Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills to effectively communicate financial information.
· Strong appreciation for the importance of ensuring accuracy in all levels of financial reporting.
· Ability and desire to plan, control, and contribute to solving complex problems.
· Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, work independently as well as in teams.
· Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities – ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Proven critical thinking skills and ability to apply technical guidelines to complex accounting problems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.