Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243250
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Other Locations: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, United States-Kansas-Kansas City, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Michigan-Plymouth, United States-Missouri-St. Louis, United States-Minnesota-Shoreview, United States-Nebraska-Omaha, United States-Missouri-Saint Louis, United States-Kansas-Lenexa, United States-Iowa-Ankeny, United States-Michigan-Plymouth
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
- Demonstrates and communicates a complete understanding of Energy Services and Demand Flow technologies through an expert knowledge of building applications functionality, end-user operations and customer requirements.
- Leads the successful development, introduction and implementation of Energy Services and Demand Flow business portfolios, plans and activities in the Midwest Zone.
- Ability to drive Digital Services and Data-Driven Services with a main differentiator of Energy Services.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to develop, effectively sell and execute all BPS Energy Service offerings, ensuring business plans and financial goals are met.
- Identifies and/or supports acquisition and business development activities with key customers in selected vertical markets.
- Provides education to Sales and Operations on BPS Energy Services offerings.
- Assists in development of sales resource deployment and market development along with complete market analysis understanding.
- Creates reports and responds to management requests for analysis of Midwest Zone business trends and performance metrics.
- Participates in and becomes a company advocate in regional and national association meetings.
- Collateral, case studies, sales promotional needs as required in support of business.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Technology, or other Applied Science preferred
- CEM and PE preferred
- 8+ years of experience in the building technology sector or 5+ years direct experience with energy efficiency services sector in commercial building space preferred
- This individual must possess an outgoing personality, be able to present herself/himself and Siemens in a professional and positive way and work well in a team environment.
- Expected travel: 50%
- Position may live anywhere in the Midwest Zone near a major airport.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.