Business Unit: Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics
Requisition Number: 243296
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
• Responsible for accuracy and review of data submitted from field technicians. Ensures adherence to project and sales deadlines. Act as customer advocate to provide research, technical information, and product troubleshooting.
• Completes complex sales orders/purchase orders according to customer requirements.
• Manages account relationships to ensure timely shipment/billing of After Market Sales.
• Interfaces with internal Siemens departments to resolve complex configurations and technical issues.
• Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Identifies and resolves complex problems by applying problem-solving skills in a timely manner.
• Good Customer relationship and sales skills.
• Self-motivated, high energy, team player.
Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
SAP – Expert knowledge
MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word