Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 243305
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, Customer Relations & Reference Sites
The utilization of minimally invasive, image guided interventions is expanding in procedure mix, technology integration and operator backgrounds. This evolution calls for the development of new and creative approaches to engage customers, enhance their experience with their imaging technology and maximize utilization of image guidance tools.
The Director of Customer Relations & Reference Sites will draw from a deep understanding of the healthcare environment to design and develop approaches to enhance the experience of the end users of the technology.
Tasks will include development of centers of excellence for the purposes of supplemental education as well as engaging with partners in the device industry for combined education offerings as needed. Innovative approaches to enhancing the customer journey should include peer-to-peer proctoring, mini fellowships and team education scenarios.
In order to develop programs which provide ongoing value the leader should maintain a connection with key opinion leaders and advisors from within the clinical community. This should include a focus on key trends in order to define offerings necessary in the future and communicate upcoming developments and requirements with colleagues in the global organization. Effective performance of the role will rely on an ability to navigate across a complex organization which spans multiple imaging modalities.
The offerings developed by the Director of Customer Relations & Reference Sites should enhance the value of the Siemens solution offering.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Director, Customer
Relations & Reference Sites, you will be
- Fully understand the landscape of clinical end users of advanced imaging technology for minimally invasive therapy procedures.
- Utilize relationships with clinical key opinion leaders to define training needs and develop peer-to-peer education offerings.
- Engage with industry partners in the device space to jointly define and develop new education approaches.
- Work with internal Siemens stakeholders in the US and global organizations to develop comprehensive programs.
- Develop team based education offerings for institutions starting a new service line.
- Work with physician consultants to define programs, on site as well as remote, to support utilization of advanced guidance tools and drive consistence of outcomes.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- A strong understanding the clinical environment based on at least 10 years of engagement in clinical care or related industry.
- Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary, virtual team and drive an impactful output.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in applied science, marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required
- Experience in developing and implementing education programs
- Able to travel in excess of 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.