Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243320
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Tampa
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly building technologies, solutions, and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, our team offers energy management products and services world-wide.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse? Do you thrive in a team oriented environment?
This is the career for you!
Siemens is seeking a confident and self-motivated coordinator and technical writer to help our sales team grow our Building and Performance Sustainability business in the Southeast US in vertical markets such as Healthcare, K-12, Universities, and Municipalities.
Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off.
Collaborates with sales team and business leadership to meet sales goals and support overall business strategies. Uses industry knowledge to obtain and enhance customer/sales relationships. Assists and supports management, sales and engineering in presentations, proposals and other presentations. Able to organize and drive the team to meet the timeline around large commercial proposal responses. Proofreads and edits drafts and final materials for appropriate and consistent format and corrects punctuation, spelling, grammar and overall message.
Compiles and analyzes information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, and tables as necessary. Maintains inventory and reviews sales and marketing literature and promotional material and distribute to internal sales and engineering teams.
Maintains inventory of sales and marketing literature and promotional material and distributes to internal sales and engineering teams. Maintains a repository of templates, graphics and responses. Assists as needed in other general marketing projects such as sales material creation and mailing, industry research, and presentation creation.
Organize, plan and participate in both internal and external meetings, seminars, exhibitions, and trade associations. Supports business team with client related business & marketing functions such as industry tradeshows, networking events and project support. Communicate and assist in management of special programs.
Develops client and vertical market business profiles using research based methods. Organizes and presents vertical market data/business intelligence to leadership team to support in business strategy development.
· Support, maintain and enhance internal administration processes such as customer relationship management (CRM) and industry tradeshow scheduling, staffing and preparation. Coordinate and maintain accurate customer contact information in all pertinent systems. Support sales management in the forecasting process.
· Participates in semi-complex administrative, marketing and sales support duties. Supports coordination of internal teams and client related activities. Up to 25% regional travel.
· Requires Associate’s Degree, although a Bachelor’s Deree preferred.
· 1-2 years experience preferred with technical editing/writing in a sales/marketing capacity within the building/construction/engineering/technical industry.
· Must have strong Microsoft Word skills (certification strongly desired).
· Experience with Adobe desired, but not required.
· Must be highly organized with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience generating and responding to RFI’s/RFP’s is strongly desired.
· Must be willing and available to attend trade shows and present to customers with a high level of professionalism.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.