Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 243326
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Ultrasound General Imaging Product Manager
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a General Imaging Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will lead product definition and maintain comprehensive product roadmaps for assigned products ensuring product(s) have clear market and business justification and meet clearly prioritized target customer needs.
- You will develop, articulate and validate compelling and differentiated clinical, operational and financial value propositions to attract market attention that motivate potential ultrasound customers at the user, reader, and enterprise level to select Siemens Healthineers products
- You will develop and maintain financial business cases, models and scenarios for new and sustaining product releases and total product lifecycles. Lead comprehensive business reviews for assigned products.
- You will support the Sales and Marketing team by providing knowledge transfer from engineering, guidance and recommendation to develop Go-to-Market and plans, as well as, End-of-Sales strategies supporting customer interests and needs.
- You will plan and execute participate in market research activities such as focus groups, advisory panels, customer interviews, trade shows and professional meetings.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have proven leadership, ownership, and collaboration skills in cross-functional product definition, development and commercial environments.
- You have a truly global perspective and demonstrated understanding of variations in regional ultrasound use cases, multi-modality care pathways, and healthcare delivery systems.
- You have a passion for spending time in the field with customers to develop insights that guide the development of breakthrough products.
- You possess a highly proactive “bias for action” and ability to operate with minimal guidance in alignment with corporate goals, philosophies and practices
- You have exceptional presentation development and delivery skills.
- You possess a strong natural bias for and demonstrated skill in customer-validated product input requirements and performance assessments
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree biomedical engineering, clinical science, biomedical sciences or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years in ultrasound, or similar industry, development in engineering, human factors, user interface development/design, clinical marketing, or similar.
- Ability to travel globally without restriction, up to 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.