Business Unit: Industrial Relations & Employment Conditions, HR Germany
Requisition Number: 243332
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Join a fast-paced expert team, delivering market intelligence compensation solutions to our Siemens Global C&B (compensation and benefits) community. You may also support a range of compensation activities across USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Conduct analysis of compensation market Intelligence data across the globe to identify market trends.
- Project work that includes compensation support, global market intelligence, etc.
- Provides day-to-day general compensation support to the North America C&B region team.
- Reports to Compensation Manager, Americas in the Siemens USA Compensation & Benefits team.
Overall, you will have a range of analytical assignment that included below but are not limited to:
- Perform a range of market pricing activities including job matching, data analytics, and job pricing
- Research and analyze compensation trends and practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Run effective reporting of market intelligence outcomes for HR and management reporting.
- Collaborate with local compensation teams to ensure market pay competitiveness and support local compensation teams balance internal equity within the organization.
- Streamlining of programs and approaches across countries
- Identify issues, challenges, or problems in market intelligence approaches or impact, and recommend process improvements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 to 5 years of compensation experience in a corporate or consulting environment
- Requires excellent analytical skills with strong proficiency to prepare meaningful analyses to present on compensation programs and alternatives.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Must be analytically inclined and able to work with large data sets
- Experience using Analytical Software – e.g., Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
- Able to manage multiple assignments and deadlines, prioritize work and work independently towards defined goals
- Flexibility on work schedule to work with international colleagues and vendors when required
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Certified Compensation Professional designation from WorldatWork membership organization
- Microsoft Office intermediate to advanced skills, e.g., Microsoft Access and Excel (VBA)
- Information Technology knowledge a plus, such as Oracle Fusion or Workday