Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 243373
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
The Director of Intra-Cardiac Echo(ICE) Luminary Development will be responsible to help drive successful go-to-market strategies for ICE catheters in the structural heart market. This position will engage with current and future key opinion leaders to increase utilization of ICE catheters and help drive adoption at luminary sites. This position will be instrumental in the catheter teams go to market strategy and will work hand in hand with our clinical strategy, product marketing, and engineering teams to facilitate key opinion leader interaction.
Customer Relationship Management:
· Maintain and build close relationships with important accounts and key opinion leaders with involvement of both local and global business line leadership.
· You will work with modality (Ultrasound, Advanced Therapies) strategic luminary sites to develop and enhance new clinical applications, provide show quality images, publish clinical papers and support modality sponsored clinical conferences and symposia.
· Connect our luminary sites with R&D to design clinically relevant roadmaps and innovations.
· Lead decisions related to customer growth, marketing collaboration needs, luminary identification and development, and influencer strategy.
· Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications for Siemens Cardiology Business Line.
· Drive Cardiology Advisory Boards and Cross Modality Advisory Boards, to ensure current and future applications are captured and driven through our strategic plan.
· Develop Regional Centers of Excellence in conjunction with our training teams.
· Organize meetings and roadshows to enhance executive team engagement at luminary sites.
Tradeshow and Partner Development:
· Drive our podium presence and tradeshow strategy at key cardiovascular meetings.
· Identify current and future trends in EP, Structural Heart, Pediatric and Interventional Cardiology that help us better present our solutions, and continue to grow a competitive portfolio of solutions.
· Help to guide and grow our industry partner relationships, to provide more relevant solutions that help Siemens and our partner realize stronger commercial growth while positively impacting our customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Strong Knowledge of Ultrasound and ICE
2. Requires deep knowledge of US cardiovascular market, trends, and clinical/technical needs. Existing relationships with cardiology key opinion leaders is desired.
3. Strong communication skills and leadership skills.
4. Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
5. Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
6. Ability to drive a strategic plan, having an impact to implement necessary changes with internal and external partners involved.
7. 10 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
8. Bachelor’s degree.
9. Required travel: 80%.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. 15 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
2. Prior management experience is desired.