Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243395
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
- The main objective of the Training Coordinator is scheduling classes, enrolling students and closing out classes including processing payment.
- Maintain timely and accurate records for the students who complete training classes.
- Provides administrative support to BT (Building Technologies) University instructors, supervisors, managers or director.
- Performs all administrative support duties to ensure smooth running of training course include physical location arrangements including classroom setup, training materials, participant lists, catering, etc.
- Maintains enrollment lists, open, closed and cancelled class schedules and locations.
- Orders training materials and coordinates shipment of materials to off-site classrooms as needed.
- Works with vendors and other outside service providers as required ensuring accurate and timely delivery of training materials and services.
- Documents administrative processes and procedures and cross-trains other administrators within BT University.
- Accuracy of entering data in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- The Training Coordinator reports to the BT University Manager who reports to the Director of BT University.
- Prepares complex reports, correspondence, and/or statistics.
- Resolves training administration issues brought up by students
- Enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, or specialized software packages.
- Performs the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the organizational unit served.
- Setting up classrooms for course instruction.
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Associate’s Degree
- 1-2 years of vocation/technical training
- 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Specialized skill training/certifications