Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 243433
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Other Locations: United States-Tennessee-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
- Works closely with DX sales force to identify customers who are in the buying cycle for new Hemostasis and Hematology equipment. These targets will include both current customers as well as new prospect opportunities.
- Coordinates all sales opportunity based activities including but not limited to technical presentations, financial proposals, customer references and site visits, positioning Siemens solutions versus competitive options, equipment demonstrations, contracting and negotiating, and working with customer throughout the implementation process when the sale is closed.
- Exhibits keen Customer Relationship Management skills utilizing Siemen’s CRM systems to insure appropriate Sales Funnel Activity, Opportunity progression through the funnel, and Sales Forecasting. Must work closely with Account Managers to insure data is always accurate and transparent for reporting purposes. Will complete individual activity tracking and business review reporting as requested. Utilizes strategic account planning tools to communicate account strategies across organization.
- The Specialist will work with the DX sales force to develop newly installed customers into reference accounts for the particular Siemens solution. This includes developing and implementing plans to exceed revenue/growth expectations, maximize customer profitability, and insure customer satisfaction/loyalty. Specialist will assist in cultivating long term relationships with key account decision makers.
- Specialist will work cross functionally with other team members from Marketing, the Technical Applications Organization, and Customer Service to insure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum degree requirement BA and 3+ years sales experience
- 75% travel required.
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Clinical Diagnostics- Laboratory Capital Equipment sales experience strongly preferred