Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 243492
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Manager for PET Clinical Systems Engineering.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Manager for PET Clinical Systems Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Growing and coaching a multi-disciplinary team of systems engineers to develop innovative and impactful PET-CT solutions with focus on product quality and development efficiency.
- Adapting lean-agile methodologies to the development of complex medical diagnostic solutions in a regulated environment.
- Providing organizational leadership within the molecular imaging team. Structuring and driving sound decisions. Engaging collaboratively in organizational problem solving.
- Innovating and realizing system level PET-CT solutions through understanding of enabling technologies, platform architecture and customer needs.
- Insuring the system level regulatory compliance and product safety for PET-CT solutions under development.
- Advocating for the customer voice within the development organization personally and through the culture of the systems engineering team.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- 3+ years of functional management experience in research and development environment. Equivalent demonstrated leadership experience will be considered.
- B.S. or B.A. in engineering or scientific discipline
- Demonstrated ability to grow teams toward strategic vision through recruitment priorities and staff development.
- Demonstrated ability to enable team to achieve organizational results on time and with quality.
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change involving teams and stakeholders outside area of direct responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and prioritize personal and team objectives in a complex and dynamic R&D environment.
- Passion for understanding end customer and delivering quality customer-oriented solutions.
- Strong technical competency in relevant engineering or scientific discipline with broad exposure and familiarity with disciplines outside area of specific depth.
- Experience with the design, development, integration, testing and post-release sustaining of complex mechanical-electrical & software integrated systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.