Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 243494
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
The function of the position is a combination of Financial Analyst/Commissions Analyst. Working within the Commission Administration department, the position is responsible for administering the Siemens Healthcare sales compensation plans and handling commissions accounting and forecasting. The position will work within a team of Commission Administration Analysts to administer the Siemens Sales and Service compensation Plans as well as handle the accounting and forecasting of Commission expenses. The position reports to the Sr. Director, Commission Administration.
The specific responsibilities and deliverables associated with the position are as follows:
• Monthly calculations and data entries related to all variable compensation plans.
• Monthly pay file submission of calculated payments.
• Implement controls and checks to ensure accuracy of calculations.
• Monthly/Quarterly commission earnings reviews for reasonableness and trends.
• Answer questions from the field on calculations.
• Commission modeling for new plans or plan changes.
• Complete monthly accounting entries for Commissions (CX).
• Reconcile Commission Balance sheet accounts and implement any action items
• Timely submissions of the budget and forecast for Commission expenses (CX)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
• 0-10% travel required
• 3-5 years’ experience within a sales analyst, reporting analyst, marketing analyst, operations analyst position required
• Knowledge of Database concepts, MS Excel and ICM related experience
•Ability to comprehend complex commission plans across multiple job codes
•Accounting and forecasting skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of Database concepts and Excel highly desirable required