Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 243555
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, Strategic Corporate Accounts & Partnerships.
As a Director,
Strategic Corporate Accounts & Partnerships,
you will be responsible for:
· Assess the strategic position of the NAM Advanced Therapies Business Area in the strategic segment accounts environment (to include INDs, GPO’s, and regional purchasing networks, Federal government). Partner with the AT Business Line leaders and Marketing in the creation of NAM AT Strategic Plan. Develop programs aligned with the NAM AT strategy and implement together with RVPs, AVPs, and Strategic Corporate Accounts team. Ensure that AT market share, volume and profit goals are met for the assigned areas. Track and report national key business data.
Customer Relationship Management:
· Create, adjust, and drive standardized messaging for Strategic Accounts. Influence contract strategy with tailored offers and value-adds. Ensure post-sale continued success of AT accounts with involvement of both local and global leadership where appropriate. Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and acquisitions and assess the business implications for the NAM AT Business Unit.
Strategic Corporate Accounts & Enterprise Solutions (SCA & ES) Collaboration:
· Align with and drive Siemens National Accounts strategy. Explore opportunities to pilot AT initiatives within key IDNs and GPO’s at the Region and Zone level that will enhance Siemens Healthineers’ NAM AT value proposition for that IDN/GPO. Collaborate with IDN/GPO National Accounts Managers, RVPs, and AVP’s in driving joint strategy for pre and post-sales success, unique offering opportunities, and potential for future collaborations. Attend relevant IDN and GPO sessions. Create impactful offerings for GPO Group Buys, Federal Consolidations, and Regional Strategic Purchasing Agreements.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- A strong understanding the Advanced Therapies clinical environment. Advanced Therapies industry and product expertise and understanding with clinical and technical knowledge of Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Oncology, and Radiation Therapy and planning.
- Prior AT sales/marketing, customer experience preferred.
- Ability to collaborate & lead through influencing a multi-disciplinary, virtual team and drive an impactful output. Proven executive level sales communication.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
- Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
- Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce desired results for AT.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of Fiscal Impact of offerings, margin analysis, and revenue values.
- Bachelor’s degree in applied science, marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required.
- Able to travel approximately 50% of time
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.