Business Unit: Americas
Requisition Number: 243657
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Scottsdale
Other Locations: United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Minnesota-Rochester
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens Healthineers innovations are frequently developed in collaboration with academic partners and hospitals around the world. To ensure successful collaboration with these partners, Siemens Healthineers has a team of onsite scientists that work very closely with leaders in the medical field on the development and testing of new solutions.
Siemens Healthineers is currently searching for a highly motivated individual to lead Siemens Healthineers prestigious collaboration partnership with the Mayo Clinic. The Collaboration Executive will function as liaison to Mayo Clinic and Siemens Healthineers executives for all innovation related topics.
The Siemens Healthineers Collaborations group is currently searching for a highly motivated individual to manage the Siemens Healthineers research and innovation relationship with all three Mayo Clinic Campuses.
The Collaboration Executive will oversee the research and innovation relationship and will function as key contact to senior executives at both the Mayo Clinic and Siemens Healthineers.
The focus areas of the Collaboration Executive role:
1. Ensure that both parties understand the research and innovation vision of one another
2. Develop collaboration strategy with executive leadership teams
3. Successfully implement collaboration strategy
4. Work closely with onsite scientists to ensure successful execution of agreements
5. Function as project lead for multimodal collaboration projects
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Doctorate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Medicine, or Physics
· 10+ years of successful experience in medical imaging or healthcare data science
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to translate complex scientific information to audiences ranging from laymen to AI expert
· Comfortable to speak to C-Level Executives
· Ability to work independently and within a large team
· Ability to think strategically
· Ability to develop collaterals and talking points
Ability to travel ~30% of the time